Saturday, January 9, 2016

The famous drip castle of awesomeness

Yesterday my family went to the beach and my dad decided to make a drip castle. I thought it was a great idea so me and dad teamed up. My dad made the castle and I made the protective wall around the castle. Soon we were finished and the drip castle looked super awesome. It had a main castle, a smaller castle, 2 bathrooms, an outdoor bath, a cold swimming pool, a hot tub, a protective wall, and a moat. While me and my dad were trying to play frisbee in the wind a bunch of people came over and started taking pictures of our drip castle plus a ton of dogs peed on it. At the beach there were a lot of kite surfers and kite fishers (I mean they actually fish from a kite!) and land sailboats that went crazy in the wind. It was an awesome beach day for making drip castles!

The land sailboat.

Us building the drip castle with a kite surfer in the background.

The finished product!

2 comments: